Come Grow with us! Join our team!
As an employee with the Arborwood team, you are part of a premiere company offering excellence
in tree care, tree cutting operations and tree/plant health care.
Our Mission Statement:
To provide superior, high quality and valued customer service while ensuring safety, integrity, profitability and maintaining a pragmatic, well-balanced work-life environment.
Crew Leader/Arborist is responsible for:
- Safely perform daily tree cutting, pruning, removals and related tree care work
- Supervising their tree crew, including the daily schedule needs, equipment etc.
- Schedule and communicate regular equipment/vehicle maintenance
- Communicate with customers after each job to ensure satisfaction
- Assist other tree production crews if/when/where necessary
- Follow OHSA guidelines
- Supervise the productivity of the crew
- Follows company safe work practices, Occupational Health and Safety and environmental issues, WSIB and insurance provisions, employment standards and company policies, ability to read work orders
- Previous supervisory experience of a 2 or 3-person crew
- ISA Certified Arborist or an MTCU Ontario Qualified Arborist
- A DZ license with a clean driver's abstract
- Be responsible, hardworking, willing to learn, and a team player
- Valid First Aid and CPR
- Valid Working at heights
COMPETENT AND PROFICIENT AT:
- Leading the crew
- Communicating effectively both orally and in writing
- Coach and teach crew members
- Apply good problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Manage differences and diversity at the work site
- Organize and delegate daily work tasks
- Handle the administrative duties of the position, including completion of required documents.
- Postive attitude and able to motivate others
- Is ready to take on new challenges and is willing to learn
- Has good work ethic
- Can adjust to change
- Can be a role model and one who leads by example
- Willing to motivate and mentor crew members
- Is a team player
- Takes responsibility
- Is honest and acts with integrity
- Utility Arborist – (an asset)
Please contact Andrea at 1-888- 721-8882 or 905-957- 5663 to set up an interview.
Or email your resume [email protected]